The 5 Bed Bug Don’ts!
1. Don’t panic! Panicking could result in removing items infested with bed bugs and as a result compromise other areas of the home.
2. Don’t move to another room! Bed bugs will follow you to your new resting place. This will lead to a more widespread infestation. A contained infestation will have greater treatment results.
3. Don’t throw anything away! At least until a professional has been there to inspect. This will save you money! In many cases, items can be treated and cleaned.
4. Don’t replace furniture until you have been cleared of bed bugs.
5. Don’t try treat for bed bugs yourself. Home remedies usually fail.